Sunday, June 15, 2014

Baby Ari

I sit a couple thousand miles away from 1 of 2 of the greatest step-daughter's anyone could ask for, while she gives birth to her first child.  Life is not always what one expects it to be, but we take it and move forward.  I am amazed at the perseverance of this young woman - now an adult.  She graduated high school with honors! She remains firm in her love for her man and of their child!  She has taken on the role of becoming a mother and is blessed to be surrounded by friends and family who support and love her.  Not all of us can be right there next to her or in the next room awaiting Ari's big debut, but my spirit, love and prayer are there. I am certain there are others sending good vibes as well.  

I am full of a variety of emotions and sit on the edge of what seems a panic attack.  I can only imagine what those in the hospital with her are feeling, let alone what she is feeling.  I would give anything to be there for her in person on this day, and all days to follow as one of God's miracles graces our lives with his presence.  Though I am far in miles, I am close in heart and I pray she knows this.  I know she is in good hands and I am thankful!  

Words escape me ... I am so overcome with joy.  I anxiously await for the news of his arrival!  Keep on pushing, lady!! 

6/15/14
HLM



No comments:

Post a Comment