Monday, March 7, 2011

Begin Anew

Today I decided to take that step; the one I have been avoiding for what seems like forever!  I will take a chance at getting my words out into the world!  I am slowly compiling a book of poems/writings from the vast amounts I have lying around.  The multitude of composition notebooks I have filled with words and ramblings will be fun to rummage through!

I have hopes that this blog will assist in keeping my motivation level at a high.  I know times will be tough and I will doubt myself, but you only live once and while here might as well attempt to make something others will remember or at least enjoy.

GOAL FOR WEEK #1:
Select and edit at least 5 poems from "book #1" composition notebook. 

Off I go to begin my selection!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment