Thursday, June 6, 2013

Senior Portraits

Today I get to take a stab at doing some Senior Portraits!!!!!!

I have so many ideas and so many tips and I am anxious to hone in on my skills.  I am WAY amateur at this photography thing, but do note I can't remember a time I didn't want to have a camera and shoot pictures of everything!  A gift and curiosity I learned from my father! (Love you, daddy!!)

The sun is actually shining for the 2nd day in a row here and I must - simply MUST - use it to my advantage for some outdoor photos.  Taking the pictures is the easy part... it's my editing skills that also need improvement and finding the time to sit down and solely focus on edits.  My own office would be GREAT!! (with a lock!!!)  Someday...

I hope to post the photos soon. 

Laters!
HLM

No comments:

Post a Comment