Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time keeps slipping away

Time keeps slipping away
Progession stays just out of reach
Depression sets in
I may need to adjust my meds. 

Anywhoo...

If there were no such thing as work I'd probably never get out of bed.  Lately all I want to do is curl up in a ball, snuggle with my pets and sleep the drama away.  RIGHT?! I guess taking my own advice - SUCK IT UP - is appropriate now, huh?

Looking at the problem makes me want to vomit.  Thinking of the problem makes me want to vomit.  Realizing I have no QUICK way out makes me want to vomit.  It's like someone put up a fence in front of my focus and goal and hid the ladder for me to climb.  It looks like I'll have to build my own ladder and being that supplies are at a low, it might take some time. 

So, what the hell do I do with the "spare" time I am given?  Bury myself into something productive and rewarding.  Do I take on this photography thing?  Pick up my pen and write again?  Obviously, I should!  Dear Motivation - WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!  You hid your face and when I find it... you better watch out!

Today I am full of simple ramblings.  Nothing exciting.  Same shit, different day.  It's time to regain focus and

VISUALIZE
POSITIVE
IMAGES
 
Deuces,
Hollywood 

No comments:

Post a Comment